Owners may schedule a party for no more than 40 people during regular club hours. Owners may request to schedule a party after May 7, 2022. For information on rentals, see our Club Rental section.
Owners may schedule a party/rental by doing the following steps –
- Log into your account
- From your ‘Manage Account’ screen click on ‘reservations’
- Choose ‘make reservations’
- Choose ‘open swim parties’
- Choose on the date you would like and search for open times
- Choose the time that you would like to book and select members, you are not required to enter guest names.
- Make sure you include and email for confirmation.
- Weekday parties may only be scheduled from 1:00 to 4:30 PM, or from 5:30 to 9:00 PM. Weekend parties may be scheduled from 12:00 to 4:00 PM, or from 5:00 to 9:00 PM.
- Please limit your parties to 40 guests. For more than 40, consider an after hours rental.
- To allow all members the opportunity to have parties each family membership is allowed no more than one party a week.
In order to allow our manager to staff correctly, parties should be booked with a minimum of 5 days notice… the more the better!
All parties will be placed in the back area behind the tennis courts to ensure space under Event 73 and picnic table area is available for owners. Once scheduled, KSTC will ensure that the appropriate area and tables are ready for your big event. Pop ups and extra folding tables are available upon request.
Please note that all parties with 10 to 40 guests must be scheduled. For those parties with 10 or less guests, owners may utilize up to 2 available tables, but please be respectful to other owners if it is busy.
Note that the normal guest policy and fees apply.